- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Managua weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Nicaragua with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Nicaragua
The February weather guide for Managua, Nicaragua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Managua in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Managua in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Managua in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Managua in February - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Managua in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Managua in February and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Managua sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Managua in February 2022. Select a month to view Managua sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:10||17:47|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:07||17:51|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:01||17:54|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.