- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Managua weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Nicaragua with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 212212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The June weather guide for Managua, Nicaragua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Nicaragua
How hot is it in Managua in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Managua in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Managua in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Managua in June - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Managua in June?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Managua in June and the average monthly rainfall is 212mm.
Managua sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Managua in June 2021. Select a month to view Managua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:19||18:07|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:21||18:11|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:24||18:14|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Nicaragua in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nicaragua in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.