- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Hua Hin weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The September weather guide for Hua Hin, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hua Hin in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Hua Hin in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hua Hin in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hua Hin in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hua Hin in September?
The average sea temperature around Hua Hin in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Hua Hin in September?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Hua Hin in September and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Hua Hin sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hua Hin in September 2021. Select a month to view Hua Hin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:09||18:31|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:09||18:21|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:09||18:11|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Thailand
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Where is hot in Thailand in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.