- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Hua Hin weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The March weather guide for Hua Hin, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hua Hin in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Hua Hin in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hua Hin in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hua Hin in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hua Hin in March?
The average sea temperature around Hua Hin in March is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Hua Hin in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Hua Hin in March and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Hua Hin sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hua Hin in March 2021. Select a month to view Hua Hin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:36||18:29|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:27||18:31|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:17||18:32|
- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.