- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Hua Hin weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The May weather guide for Hua Hin, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hua Hin in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Hua Hin in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hua Hin in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hua Hin in May - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hua Hin in May?
The average sea temperature around Hua Hin in May is 30°C.
Does it rain in Hua Hin in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Hua Hin in May and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Hua Hin sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hua Hin in May 2021. Select a month to view Hua Hin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:00||18:35|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:55||18:38|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:54||18:42|
- Save up to 10% on selected tours in 2021
- Book 2021 tours to worldwide destinations at 2020 prices
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.