- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Khartoum weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sudan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sudan
The June weather guide for Khartoum, Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khartoum in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 41°C in Khartoum in June with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khartoum in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khartoum in June - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khartoum in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Khartoum in June and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khartoum in June 2021. Select a month to view Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:18||18:18|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:19||18:22|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:22||18:25|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.