- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Khartoum weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sudan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Sudan
The January weather guide for Khartoum, Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khartoum in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Khartoum in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khartoum in January?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khartoum in January - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khartoum in January?
There are usually no days with some rain in Khartoum in January and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khartoum in January 2022. Select a month to view Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:17||17:30|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:20||17:39|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:20||17:47|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.