- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Khartoum weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sudan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sudan
The September weather guide for Khartoum, Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khartoum in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Khartoum in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khartoum in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khartoum in September - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khartoum in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Khartoum in September and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khartoum in September 2022. Select a month to view Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||05:37||18:02|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||05:38||17:52|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||05:40||17:40|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.