- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Khartoum weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sudan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sudan
The September weather guide for Khartoum, Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khartoum in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Khartoum in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khartoum in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khartoum in September - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khartoum in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Khartoum in September and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khartoum in September 2021. Select a month to view Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:37||18:02|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:38||17:52|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:40||17:40|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.