- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Khartoum weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sudan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Sudan
The November weather guide for Khartoum, Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khartoum in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Khartoum in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khartoum in November?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khartoum in November - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khartoum in November?
There are usually no days with some rain in Khartoum in November and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khartoum in November 2021. Select a month to view Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:46||17:20|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:52||17:17|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:00||17:17|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.