- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Khartoum weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sudan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3939°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sudan
The October weather guide for Khartoum, Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khartoum in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 39°C in Khartoum in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khartoum in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khartoum in October - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khartoum in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Khartoum in October and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khartoum in October 2021. Select a month to view Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:40||17:39|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:42||17:29|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:46||17:21|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.