- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Khartoum weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Sudan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Sudan
The August weather guide for Khartoum, Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Khartoum in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Khartoum in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Khartoum in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Khartoum in August - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Khartoum in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Khartoum in August and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Khartoum in August 2021. Select a month to view Khartoum sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:32||18:20|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:35||18:13|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:37||18:03|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.