- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
St Barthelemy weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 129129 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for St Barthelemy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Barthelemy in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in St Barthelemy in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Barthelemy in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Barthelemy in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Barthelemy in September?
The average sea temperature around St Barthelemy in September is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in St Barthelemy in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in St Barthelemy in September and the average monthly rainfall is 129mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in St Barthelemy in September?
On average 1.2 days in September in St Barthelemy are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
St Barthelemy sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Barthelemy in September 2020. Select a month to view St Barthelemy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:57||18:25|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:59||18:13|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:02||18:00|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.