- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 14th December 2019 (inclusive)
St Barthelemy weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for St Barthelemy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Barthelemy in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in St Barthelemy in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Barthelemy in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Barthelemy in June - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Barthelemy in June?
The average sea temperature around St Barthelemy in June is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in St Barthelemy in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in St Barthelemy in June and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
St Barthelemy sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Barthelemy in June 2020. Select a month to view St Barthelemy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:35||18:44|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:36||18:48|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:40||18:51|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.