- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
St Barthelemy weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for St Barthelemy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Barthelemy in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in St Barthelemy in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Barthelemy in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Barthelemy in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Barthelemy in March?
The average sea temperature around St Barthelemy in March is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in St Barthelemy in March?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in St Barthelemy in March and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
St Barthelemy sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Barthelemy in March 2020. Select a month to view St Barthelemy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:30||18:18|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:18||18:22|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:06||18:25|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.