- Save on holidays to the Caribbean with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, star rating & more
St Barthelemy weather in May 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for St Barthelemy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Barthelemy in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in St Barthelemy in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Barthelemy in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Barthelemy in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Barthelemy in May?
The average sea temperature around St Barthelemy in May is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in St Barthelemy in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in St Barthelemy in May and the average monthly rainfall is 95mm.
St Barthelemy sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Barthelemy in May 2020. Select a month to view St Barthelemy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:45||18:33|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:38||18:38|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||18:43|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.