- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
St Barthelemy weather in October 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for St Barthelemy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Barthelemy in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in St Barthelemy in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Barthelemy in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Barthelemy in October - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Barthelemy in October?
The average sea temperature around St Barthelemy in October is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in St Barthelemy in October?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in St Barthelemy in October and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in St Barthelemy in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in St Barthelemy is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
St Barthelemy sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Barthelemy in October 2020. Select a month to view St Barthelemy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:02||18:00|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:05||17:48|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:10||17:40|
- Save up to 20% on villa 2018/2019 holidays in the Caribbean
- Destinations include Anguilla, Barbados, Grenada & Jamaica
- Plus St Barts, St Lucia, St Martin & Tobago
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.