- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire at worldwide destinations
- Book with the exclusive Zest Car Rental promo code
- Discount valid on all locations, car sizes & travel dates
Grand Portage weather in September 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Grand Portage, Minnesota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Grand Portage in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Grand Portage in September, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grand Portage in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grand Portage in September - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Grand Portage in September?
The average sea temperature around Grand Portage in September is 13°C.
Does it rain in Grand Portage in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Grand Portage in September and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Grand Portage sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Grand Portage in September 2020. Select a month to view Grand Portage sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:18||19:39|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:37||19:10|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:57||18:39|
- Save on flights to the USA including New York & Boston
- Fly from the UK (via Dublin) from £185 one-way incl. taxes
- Fares based on return. No Aer Lingus promo code required
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Minnesota in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Minnesota in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.