- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Yakutat weather in September 2019
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 421421 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Yakutat, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Yakutat weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Yakutat in September is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 41% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 421mm (16.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Yakutat in September is 12°C (54°F).
Yakutat sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yakutat in September 2019. Select a month to view Yakutat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:15||20:21|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:47||19:40|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:22||18:55|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details