- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Alaska
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Yakutat weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 266266 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The August weather guide for Yakutat, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Yakutat in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Yakutat in August, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yakutat in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yakutat in August - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Yakutat in August?
The average sea temperature around Yakutat in August is 13°C.
Does it rain in Yakutat in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Yakutat in August and the average monthly rainfall is 266mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Yakutat sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yakutat in August 2021. Select a month to view Yakutat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:04||21:45|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:39||21:06|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:14||20:23|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Where is hot in Alaska in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.