- Check recommended holidays & tours to Alaska
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Homer weather in September 2019
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Homer, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Homer sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Homer in September 2019. Select a month to view Homer sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:02||21:09|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:35||20:27|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||08:09||19:42|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.