- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Homer weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Alaska with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The May weather guide for Homer, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Homer in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Homer in May, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Homer in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Homer in May - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Homer in May?
The average sea temperature around Homer in May is 6°C.
Does it rain in Homer in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Homer in May and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Homer sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Homer in May 2022. Select a month to view Homer sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:05||22:03|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:28||22:39|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:00||23:09|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.