- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Kiev weather in September 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Kiev, Ukraine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kiev weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kiev in September is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 46mm (1.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kiev sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kiev in September 2019. Select a month to view Kiev sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:11||19:44|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:33||19:13|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:56||18:39|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Ukraine destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details