- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Kiev weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ukraine with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Ukraine
The July weather guide for Kiev, Ukraine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kiev in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Kiev in July with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kiev in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kiev in July - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kiev in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Kiev in July and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kiev sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kiev in July 2021. Select a month to view Kiev sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||04:51||21:13|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:05||21:03|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:24||20:43|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.