- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Kiev weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ukraine with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Ukraine
The August weather guide for Kiev, Ukraine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kiev in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Kiev in August, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kiev in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kiev in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kiev in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Kiev in August and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kiev sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kiev in August 2022. Select a month to view Kiev sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:25||20:42|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:48||20:16|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:10||19:45|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.