- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Kiev weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Ukraine with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Ukraine
The February weather guide for Kiev, Ukraine shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kiev in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -1°C in Kiev in February, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kiev in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kiev in February - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kiev in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Kiev in February and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kiev sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kiev in February 2022. Select a month to view Kiev sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:33||16:51|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:11||17:13|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:44||17:38|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.