- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Manihiki weather in September 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 141141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Manihiki, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manihiki in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Manihiki in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Manihiki in September?
The average sea temperature around Manihiki in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in Manihiki in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Manihiki in September and the average monthly rainfall is 141mm.
Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manihiki in September 2020. Select a month to view Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:46||18:41|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:38||18:40|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:28||18:40|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.