- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Manihiki weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 220220 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Manihiki, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cook Islands
How hot is it in Manihiki in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Manihiki in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Manihiki in March?
The average sea temperature around Manihiki in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Manihiki in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Manihiki in March and the average monthly rainfall is 220mm.
Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manihiki in March 2021. Select a month to view Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:47||19:05|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:48||18:57|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:48||18:48|
- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Cook Islands in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.