- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Manihiki weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 249249 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Manihiki, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cook Islands
How hot is it in Manihiki in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Manihiki in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Manihiki in November?
The average sea temperature around Manihiki in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Manihiki in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Manihiki in November and the average monthly rainfall is 249mm.
Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manihiki in November 2020. Select a month to view Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:13||18:42|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:11||18:47|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:12||18:54|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Cook Islands in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.