- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Manihiki weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Cook Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 341341 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Manihiki, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Cook Islands
How hot is it in Manihiki in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Manihiki in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Manihiki in January?
The average sea temperature around Manihiki in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Manihiki in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Manihiki in January and the average monthly rainfall is 341mm.
Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manihiki in January 2021. Select a month to view Manihiki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:26||19:09|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:34||19:14|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:41||19:14|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Cook Islands in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.