- Save on summer 2022 holidays with early discounts
- Holiday prices start from just £199 per person
- Pay just £49 low holiday deposits per person
Bucharest weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Romania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Romania
The June weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bucharest in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bucharest in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bucharest in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bucharest in June - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bucharest in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bucharest in June and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bucharest in June 2022. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:34||20:53|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:31||21:02|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:34||21:04|
- Browse lowest room prices at Ensana Hotels across Europe
- Rates based on B&B stays for minimum 1 night
- Prices start from just 40 Euros pppn
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.