- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Bucharest weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Romania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Romania
The January weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bucharest in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Bucharest in January, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bucharest in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bucharest in January - that's 25% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bucharest in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Bucharest in January and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bucharest in January 2022. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:52||16:47|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:48||17:03|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:35||17:23|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.