- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Bucharest weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Romania with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Romania
The April weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bucharest in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bucharest in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bucharest in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bucharest in April - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bucharest in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bucharest in April and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bucharest in April 2021. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:57||19:43|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:32||20:00|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:08||20:19|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.