- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Bucharest weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Romania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Romania
The May weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bucharest in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Bucharest in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bucharest in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bucharest in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bucharest in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bucharest in May and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bucharest in May 2022. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:07||20:20|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:47||20:37|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:35||20:52|
- Book cruises for 2022 with Saga Holidays
- Enjoy 3 or more excursions (included) on 7+ nights
- Plus relax on brand new river cruise ships
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.