- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Bucharest weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Romania with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Romania
The August weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bucharest in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Bucharest in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bucharest in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bucharest in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bucharest in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Bucharest in August and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bucharest in August 2021. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:03||20:41|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:20||20:19|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:37||19:54|
- Book early for winter 2020/2021 & pay low deposits
- Book ski breaks to Bulgaria & more & pay just £70 deposit
- Resorts include Bansko, Borovets & Pamporovo
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Romania in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Romania in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.