- Browse lowest room prices at Ensana Hotels across Europe
- Rates based on B&B stays for minimum 1 night
- Prices start from just 40 Euros pppn
Bucharest weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Romania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Romania
The March weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bucharest in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Bucharest in March, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bucharest in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bucharest in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bucharest in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Bucharest in March and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bucharest in March 2022. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:53||18:03|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:27||18:23|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:59||19:41|
- Discover deals on wellness & beauty treatments
- Includes focus on wellbeing, beaty treatments & relaxation
- Plus health spa treatments for papering yourself
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.