- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Bucharest weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Romania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Romania
The November weather guide for Bucharest, Romania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bucharest in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Bucharest in November, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bucharest in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bucharest in November - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bucharest in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bucharest in November and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bucharest in November 2021. Select a month to view Bucharest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:53||17:05|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:12||16:48|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:31||16:38|
- Browse lowest room prices at Ensana Hotels across Europe
- Rates based on B&B stays for minimum 1 night
- Prices start from just 40 Euros pppn
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.