- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Hatteras weather in October 2019
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Hatteras, North Carolina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Hatteras weather in October
The average maximum daytime temperature in Hatteras in October is a warm 22°C (72°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 112mm (4.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of October with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Hatteras in October is 23°C (73°F).
Hatteras sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hatteras in October 2019. Select a month to view Hatteras sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:57||18:47|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:09||18:27|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||07:23||18:09|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More North Carolina destinations
- Roanoke Island
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.