- Explore holidays to Costa Dorada, Spain
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Salou weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Salou, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Salou in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Salou in November, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salou in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salou in November - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salou in November?
The average sea temperature around Salou in November is 18°C.
Does it rain in Salou in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Salou in November and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Salou sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salou in November 2020. Select a month to view Salou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||07:27||17:51|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:44||17:36|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||08:00||17:28|
- Search for top special offers on campsites across Europe
- Book pitches & mobile homes for camping holidays in 2020
- Destinations include France, UK, Italy, Ireland, Spain & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Dorada in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Dorada in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.