- Book last minute holidays in late summer 2020
- Filter deals by destination, rating, price & more
- Depart from London, Manchester & regional UK airports
Salou weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Dorada
The August weather guide for Salou, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salou in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Salou in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salou in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salou in August - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salou in August?
The average sea temperature around Salou in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Salou in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Salou in August and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Salou sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salou in August 2021. Select a month to view Salou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:51||21:12|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:06||20:53|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:21||20:30|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Dorada in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Dorada in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.