- Save up to 30% on holidays in October 2021
- Pay £99 deposits with free amends & refund guarantee
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Salou weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Dorada
The May weather guide for Salou, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salou in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Salou in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salou in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salou in May - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salou in May?
The average sea temperature around Salou in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Salou in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Salou in May and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salou sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salou in May 2022. Select a month to view Salou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:54||20:52|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:37||21:08|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:26||21:21|
- Save on camping & glamping holidays in Europe
- Search for top offers on campsite & holiday parks
- Book camping holidays in France, Spain, Italy & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.