- Save up to 25% on selected hotels in Europe & Mexico
- Destinations include the Canaries, Spain, Portugal & more
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Salou weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Dorada
The July weather guide for Salou, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Salou in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salou in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salou in July - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salou in July?
The average sea temperature around Salou in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Salou in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Salou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Salou sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salou in July 2021. Select a month to view Salou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:27||21:32|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:37||21:26|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:50||21:13|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Dorada in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Dorada in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.