- Save 10% on PCR Covid-19 tests with Randox Health
- Redeem up to £120 (up to £30 per person) after travel
- Apply Al Fresco Holidays discount code & complete form
Salou weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Dorada
The July weather guide for Salou, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Salou in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salou in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salou in July - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salou in July?
The average sea temperature around Salou in July is 24°C.
Does it rain in Salou in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Salou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salou sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salou in July 2022. Select a month to view Salou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:27||21:32|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:37||21:26|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:50||21:13|
- Browse latest offers on 37 campsites in Spain
- Filter campsites by price, star rating, facilities & activities
- Search by travel dates & browse by map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.