- Save on flights for summer 2021 in the Jet2 sale
- Book flights to over 40 quarantine free destinations
- Choose between green & amber list countries
Salou weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Costa Dorada
The March weather guide for Salou, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Salou in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Salou in March, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salou in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salou in March - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salou in March?
The average sea temperature around Salou in March is 13°C.
Does it rain in Salou in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Salou in March and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salou sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salou in March 2022. Select a month to view Salou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:30||18:46|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:06||19:03|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:41||20:19|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.