- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Salou weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Salou, Costa Dorada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Costa Dorada
How hot is it in Salou in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Salou in October, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salou in October?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salou in October - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salou in October?
The average sea temperature around Salou in October is 21°C.
Does it rain in Salou in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Salou in October and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Salou sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salou in October 2020. Select a month to view Salou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:52||19:37|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||08:08||19:13|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||07:26||17:52|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to Spain & the Canaries
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where is hot in the Costa Dorada in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Dorada in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.