- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Norfolk Island weather in September 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Norfolk Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Norfolk Island in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Norfolk Island in September, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Norfolk Island in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Norfolk Island in September - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Norfolk Island in September?
The average sea temperature around Norfolk Island in September is 19°C.
Does it rain in Norfolk Island in September?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Norfolk Island in September and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Norfolk Island sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Norfolk Island in September 2020. Select a month to view Norfolk Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:03||17:34|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:46||17:41|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:28||17:49|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.