- Find low prices on flights to Norfolk Island
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Norfolk Island weather in October 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Norfolk Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Norfolk Island in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Norfolk Island in October, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Norfolk Island in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Norfolk Island in October - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Norfolk Island in October?
The average sea temperature around Norfolk Island in October is 20°C.
Does it rain in Norfolk Island in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Norfolk Island in October and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Norfolk Island sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Norfolk Island in October 2020. Select a month to view Norfolk Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:27||17:49|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:10||17:58|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||04:56||18:08|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.