- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Cape May weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Cape May, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for New Jersey
How warm is it in Cape May in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Cape May in November, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cape May in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cape May in November - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cape May in November?
The average sea temperature around Cape May in November is 13°C.
Does it rain in Cape May in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Cape May in November and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Cape May sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cape May in November 2020. Select a month to view Cape May sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:27||16:58|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:43||16:45|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:59||16:38|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in New Jersey in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Jersey in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.