- Browse latest holiday offers & last minute deals
- Book holidays departing soon & school holidays
- Plus find holidays based on preferred budget
Muskegon weather in May 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Muskegon, Michigan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Muskegon sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Muskegon in May 2020. Select a month to view Muskegon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:38||20:47|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:20||21:04|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:08||21:18|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Michigan in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Michigan in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.