- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Papohaku Beach, Molokai weather in May 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Papohaku Beach, Molokai, Hawaii shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Papohaku Beach, Molokai sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Papohaku Beach, Molokai in May 2020. Select a month to view Papohaku Beach, Molokai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:58||18:54|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:50||19:01|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:47||19:07|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Hawaii
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Hawaii in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hawaii in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.