- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Fayetteville weather in May 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Fayetteville, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fayetteville in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Fayetteville in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fayetteville in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fayetteville in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fayetteville in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Fayetteville in May and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Fayetteville sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fayetteville in May 2020. Select a month to view Fayetteville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:23||20:04|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:09||20:17|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:01||20:28|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Arkansas in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arkansas in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.