- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Fayetteville weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arkansas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Arkansas
The March weather guide for Fayetteville, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Fayetteville in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Fayetteville in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fayetteville in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fayetteville in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fayetteville in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Fayetteville in March and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fayetteville sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fayetteville in March 2022. Select a month to view Fayetteville sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:47||18:12|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:26||19:25|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:04||19:38|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.